Monday, January 28, 2008

Extreme Adventure Kathy

My wife is awesome! Some people "talk" about losing weight and exercising in the new year ...other's grab fitness and a new body by its scrawny little neck and force it to drink protein shakes and join a boot camp. Ergo, Kathy ...Extreme Adventure Kathy.

When Kathy makes her mind up she's going to do something ...look out!!! It's what I love most about her and why I'm extra proud of her, right now. She ran in one of Jeff Watter's Adventure Run's this past Saturday which took her out of the house bright and early on a blistery, snowy Saturday morning and didn't find her back home until well after lunch time (that's Kathy with the pink sleeves). They ran up hills, down hills, along rivers, did push-ups, ran, ran, and ran. Wow!
I'm doing all my chores and minding my Ps and Qs so my li'l Demi Moore-slash -G.I. Jane doesn't kick my butt.

Love you, honey :)

No comments: