Thursday, July 05, 2007

Summering

Time flies. Fireworks fly. My heart soars.

My baby Ada is now 9 months old. Ahem ...to say she's fat and happy is an understatement. Kathy just came from her 9-month check-up. Drum roll . . . 21 lbs, 14oz. 90th percentile. Marylin was 14 lbs at her 9-month check-up, so let's just say that Ada is a Marylin-and-a-half. I find it all quite amusing, actually, and I'm just happy she's healthy. Ada really is the easiest baby. She's crawling. Pulling herself up on things and trying to stand. This is months ahead of either Jimmy or Marylin. She's ready to start runnin' with the big kids.
Speaking of big kids, my li'l sis is suddenly a big kid. Dana left the world of twentysomethings and joined us thirtysomethings. Trent threw her a party last weekend and it was fun. I mad her a mix CD full of 30-years worth of musical memories. I hope she has as much fun listening to it as I did making it. The picture to the left are all the cousins watching Cars and getting ready for bed.
Marylin turned 4. Ada is 9 months. We learned that Dave & Melissa are adding to the family and the cousin-count. And Vito turned 3. Yankee Doodle Vito really lucks out because the entire country lights fireworks in his honor ...as we did again at Dave & Melissa's for the 4th. As you can see, the kids were half-scared, half-thrilled.

No comments: